About KTM Club and E-Spot Club
KTM Club is a national level social club in Nepal with over 70,000 members to date. The club has three primary objectives:
- To make the social values and traditions of Nepal known globally, thereby promoting its economic development worldwide.
- To enhance various aspects of the lives of all its members (including health, wealth, knowledge, entertainment, environment, platform, career, freedom, social service, relationships, and fame), thereby making life more enjoyable and improving quality of life.
- To take responsibility as a member for uplifting and developing their own home province and community.
KTM Club is a joint venture with the E-Spot Club. The full name of E-Spot Club is Entrepreneur Club, which signifies its aim to spot and identify entrepreneurs, providing them with training and support to become successful business owners.
The objectives of the E-Spot Club are:
To enhance the quality of life of our members.
To uplift the businesses of our partners.
To foster relationships between partners and members, benefiting both parties.
To promote Nepal both nationally and internationally through the use of social media.
The requirements to participate in this program are:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed grade 12, but applicants with a minimum of SLC/SEE can also apply.
- Must not have any criminal records in their police report.
- Does not need to have work experience.
If you are interested and think you are capable, Click Here to apply and fill in your details. In
case you need any further assistance,
Orange & White Building
New Road, Kathmandu, Nepal
(Nepal Investment Mega Bank तथा Kumari Bank को बिचमा)
Landline No: ☎️ 01 53 44 444
WhatsApp No: 📱980-1069285
Viber No: 📱9801074030
Viber No: 📱9801074027
- The applicant has to fill in the general required information. A verification code will be sent to your mobile SMS, once verified, the applicant can proceed with the sign-up process.
- Please fill in additional personal details.
- Upload your photo taken within six months; citizenship or passport, educational / qualification certificates.
- The entire details of the applicant will be checked by the HR Department of the E-Spot Club.
- The applicant will not be allowed to participate in the Paid Internship directly. To be eligible, the applicant must take internship training.
- You will receive an approval/rejection email.
- Accepted applicants will have a phone interview.
- Successful applicants from the interview round will be sent an invitation for a one-week free training in Kathmandu via email.
- The applicant must appear in Kathmandu on the specified date, time, and place mentioned in the invitation. Absence of an applicant may result in disqualification.
- The applicant is not required to make payment of the registration fee, training fee, or any other fee. Apart from this, expenses such as travel, food, accommodation, etc., and all other expenses and management should be arranged by the applicant.
- If the applicant does not have time or is not interested, that applicant can choose not to continue the program after the Paid Internship.